Marine Licence Courses Online
We are approved by Maritime Safety Victoria to conduct Marine Licence and PWC Endorsement courses online in the comfort of your home. This is a Zoom live streaming interactive 3.5 hours training course plus assessment.
Your trainer is a commercial skipper, teaching commercial and recreational courses since 2003.
Before you enrol, you should have a good knowledge of the English language, computer skills and the email application you will be using otherwise we suggest a classroom course.
Only 3 Easy Steps to Enrol.
- Click the “Enrol now” button.
- Complete the Enrolment Form and press “Submit” button.
- A booking confirmation page will be displayed (please read carefully).
What happens next?
- You will receive email confirming the booking with payment and other details.
- Payment to be made before the course by Direct Bank Deposit or Credit Card.
- We need to sight your ID before starting the course. Click on the left side for more information or go to VicRoads website.
- Course fee does not include the VicRoads 5 year Marine Licence fee which you pay at VicRoads, click on Marine Licence Fees.
- Privacy Statement can be viewed or downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Although not compulsory, we suggest you download the Victorian Recreational Boating Safety Handbook prior to the course. The handbook is also available free of charge at VicRoads.
You can also try the Marine Safety Victoria Practice Test by clicking here
NOTE – On successful completion of the course you will receive the Transport Safety Victoria Certificate of Attainment For Marine Licence Training which you must submit to Vic Roads before you can drive a boat and/or PWC (Jet Ski).
Before starting the online presentation you need to click on Zoom Client for Meetings to download the free Zoom application.
Never used Zoom before? No problem, click on Joining a meeting for help and to familiarize yourself with Zoom, test internet connection, camera and microphone.
The following are the online delivery requirements for each student (groups are not permitted):
- A computer/laptop with web camera, microphone, browser, email application and speaker.
- If more than one person, separate room/area and computer for each person.
- Smartphones, tablets or iPads are not compatible (call for more details).
- Valid email address.
- Reliable and stable internet connection.
- Headphones are recommended but not necessary.
- A quiet area during course delivery and assessment, noisy rooms can be heard by other participants and will be removed from the meeting.
- IMPORTANT – Press here to test the “Submit” button which you must use to submit your assessments.